Welcome 2014

Dear Friend,
Yet another year passes by like the cold wind giving you a shiver up the spine. Finally when it all gets to you, the important moments are highlighted and the rest is just blur. Through the past year there were some significant memories the ones that left sizzling marks on us and the rest were not so, but nevertheless they'll all be fondly remembered. The time has come when Mother Earth has successfully completed one revolution. That's something to celebrate for.
With all the magic, dark matter, supernatural powers, fairy dust, Oreo cheesecake and a few drops of salty tears- 2013 has blended into some sort of weird drink but the good kinda weird. It was an amazing journey and with deep sorrow I must say that it has come to an end but only to make way for more craziness and fun.
2013 was mind blowing and fantastic at the same time it was heartbreaking because a lot of things changed and as much as it was all painful it sure did make us stronger and better. 2013, a year when we drifted apart but our bond is so strong that distance and time can't affect us. 2013, was a year of new beginnings and a few inevitable ends. A year of meeting new people and starting all over. A year full of everything which left us with nothing. 2013 had the perfect ratio of all things right from happiness to sadness. It was crazy and eventful. 2013 was the strong baby born from the miscalculations of the Mayan apocalypse. 2013 holds a very special place in my heart as it gave me something that I have always been looking for. It reminded me of who I am and what I can do. 2013, you surely left that scar on the pages of our diaries.
Well 2013, you snatched Mandela, Walker,Thatcher and a lot of other people. But hey we survived and we are here. So here's to another great year ahead. So come along with me let's ravish the last hours of 2013 like we fight for the last piece of chocolate cake... or pizza.
So here's to all the memories we made and the happiness of 2013 and here's to yet another year of absolute awesomeness.
I love you for being the radiant star of my 2013 and I love you more for standing by me in all those moments when I needed you the most. Thank you. May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you are wonderful, and don't forget to make some art- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year you surprise yourself. Hope you have a great year ahead.
Happy New Year. *hugs and kisses*
Love Always,
Gayathri Naga


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malaysia, truly Asia!

Womaniya

The Festival of Lights.